Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to the workforce....

After being unemployed for almost a year, I am now back to being a career woman. I started working again last January 21. I am doing what I love in a career that I want which is HR and recruitment and the pay is really good too. I am only on a temporary basis now in the company but eventually once I give birth in May, they'll hire me permanently after. The office is just very near our place so it's no pressure for me. I have waited to have a job here in Al Ain for months now and this is one of my answered prayers. Good thing they hired me even if I'm already 5 month pregnant.

I enjoyed being a stay at home mom and being able to spend time with Nichos but as we all know it has not kept me from being busy as while I am at home I still work on online jobs. Some women are really born to be home makers while others want a career. I want to have the best of both worlds and I know I can manage to be a mom, wife and a career woman, all rolled into one.

0 comments: