Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.....


Today, I turn a year older. I am now 28 years old. At 28, I am already married for 5 years with a 4 yr. old son and a baby on the way. Time does fly so fast.

I already got an early birthday gift from hubby which was my new laptop. My baby girl which I will confirm again today by ultrasound if this is really it and the good news that I got yesterday of a new job. I really wanted this job as it is my forte which is HR and recruitment. I applied for it when I was not yet pregnant and only got interviewed last Thursday and was told that I got accepted yesterday even if I'm already 5 mos. pregnant. God is really so good. I will be starting tomorrow by the way.

My plans for the day will be going to the company to sign my job offer, check up and ultrasound at Tawam hospital and dinner at Chili's with hubby and Nichos.

0 comments: