Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hong Kong, when will I see you again??

This photo brings a smile to my face. This was taken in January last year when we went for vacation to the Phils. It is memorable since it is the first time that we are travelling abroad not to work but be tourists, me and my husband are Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW). Sampan tour was part of our package although the boat ride was optional we opted to try it and we did enjoy it. We were able to see boats that have become home to the local residents. Before the trip, I already had an itinerary and have researched places to go to. We didn't mind getting lost and not once did we take a cab, we opted to take the MTR with a map in hand, feeling Amazing race. It was so much fun and I would definitely go back if given a chance with my kids in tow and this time we will go to Hong Kong Disneyland.

Sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tours and Travel promote tourism in the Philippines and abroad. Find great travel deals at Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads website in the Philippines.

0 comments: