Friday, July 22, 2011

Sale Finds

Shopping, shopping who doesn't love it especially during sale season, I feel it is really worth it. Here are my sale find's from my previous post. Mango is my favorite shop during sale season. Mura talaga sya dito sa UAE as compared sa Pinas. D nga ako makapasok sa Mango sa Pinas kasi d afford.

Mango Basic Tees in cream and black for only AED 19 each ( 220 pesos) , Floral Harlem pants from carrefour. Such a steal at 10 AED (110 pesos)

Mango Tube Dress which I wish I bought
 I love accessories, especially long necklaces with unique designs. It can make plain tees into fashionable one's. I was able to score cute necklaces from H & M and Claire's

The necklaces from claires were only AED 15 each ( 174 pesos each) and the H&M feather necklace for onlyAED 5 (58 pesos)

Love the elephant design
A very happy me
How about you, what are your recent sale finds?

0 comments: