Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF, Thank God it's Friday

How I love Fridays since it's weekend here and now that hubby has shifted to a new department wherein we have the same weekends, it is so much better.

I woke up late and then we watched In the Name of Love, sa totoo lang I enjoyed the movie. Not your typical story. At pag dito ka sa ibang bansa kahit anong tagalog movie o palabas sa TV eh maaapreciate mo talaga, ultimong kumikitang kabuhayan eh papanoorin mo na.

Then, we finished watching Sucker Punch in the afternoon, kasi naman nakatulugan ko kagabi. Is it just me pero d talaga ko nagandahan sa movie, nag google pa ko para maintindihan ang ending.

Sa pagkabagot ko sa movie eh natulog na lang ako pagkatapos. Weekends are really good to catch up on sleep however my daughter woke me up " mama, mall na tayo" kaya no choice kundi bumangon.

We spent the late afternoon in Al Jimi Mall. We let the kids play at Fun City,pambawi for them being stuck at home the whole week.

Cutieful Nichole
One very happy loveydoods, won 1000 tickets

Nicholas

We ate dinner at Chili's to celebrate Tita Mumay's birthday ( my husband's niece who takes care of our kids).
New York Steak
My Fave, Country Fried Chicken
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Me and hubby
Happy Birthday!

Ending my post with my OTD. Have a happy weekend, hope you all enjoy your weekend as much as I did

Blouse H & M, Shorts - Terranova, Flip flops - Havaianas

2 comments:

Eunice said...

Prior to watching Suckerpunch, I read some reviews and most of them were positive. It's just not you sis. My boyfriend didn't like it too. As for me, sana pinakita na nagda-dance yung lead kasi parang wala lang eh. =)

http://lacesandtiaras.blogspot.com/

Larla Anne said...

Only after nabasa ko sa wikipedia dun ko nagets sis tapos sa ibang blogs may explanations din. Pero ganda effects ng movie panalo!