Saturday, November 12, 2011

For the love of shoes.....

I have added 2 pairs of shoes to my ever growing shoe collection. Come to think of it I just bought 2 new pairs 2 weeks back which I posted here

I also bought a pair of flip flops recently as well. Well, it is just so hard to resist sale finds so when I found these 2 pairs in a souq which is much like an "ukay ukay"/ "tyangge" here in Al Ain, I just had to buy them. I plan to participate the nexy time in this souq as I have lots of clothes, shoes, bags which can be sold to make space for new one's.
Got this brand new with tags for only AED 20 (PhP 232/ $5)

Aldo shoes for the same price as above, must have been only worn once or twice

so high the heels sana d ako matapilok pag sinuot ko, so love the color
My shoe collection. I have around 53 pairs including boots and flip flops

0 comments: