Saturday, March 24, 2012

Forever 21 Shopping Haul

We went to Dubai yesterday and since there is no forever 21 shop here in Al Ain, I just had to check their shop in Dubai Festival City. They were not on sale however they have a section for yellow tag items. I noticed that most of them were winter clothes like knits, sweatshirt and long sleeve shirts since it's summer already so winter clothes will now come cheap. My mom with my sister and I did find some items to buy with prices only ranging from AED 10-AED 30 ( PhP 115 to PhP 345) which can be used for summer or winter. I am really into loose blouses/ shirts right now as it hides the tummy bulge.



Unfortunately, I was not able to take a photo of my mom and my sister's purchases but we did get the same blue top and the stripes gray and green shirt.

They really enjoyed shopping here as the prices are definitely much cheaper in Forever 21 here than in the Philippines.

0 comments: