Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Welcome baby number 4 - Liam Reign

It's been sometime that I posted in the blog and then got lazy in doing so but now since I am on Maternity Leave (again), guess it's time to continue this.

It caught us by surprise that I got pregnant again this year as Lexa was born last year in September and during my C section I underwent tubal ligation as well which should have prevented me from getting pregnant. The doctor informed that there is a less than 1% chance of being pregnant with ligation and I am one of the lucky one. And with that, thy will be done Lord, He has  has other plans for us and blessed us with another baby. As what my daughter said, the more the merrier. 

So on 23rd of November, I was scheduled for an elective C section and we welcome our baby boy, Liam Reign. 





So now we are a family of six with 2 boys and 2 girls. Although unexpected, we gladly accept everything with open arms and I could not ask for more.




0 comments: