Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spending Sunday with family


Sunday is family day. Today, we went to look for a school for Nichos. We did find one, Global English School. It was a nice school affiliated with University of Cambridge. We have yet to enroll Nichos, probably next week. Although, I might have to go alone as hubby is on duty for 3 days but I still have to familiarize myself with the place. I am not very good with directions. Afterwhich, we ate at Al Ain Mall. Then, I saw that Lacoste bags are on sale 45% off. I found something that I want and hubby offered to buy it for me but I got shy coz he already bought me Gap T-shirts yesterday.

Being in UAE allows us to be able to go to church, unlike in Saudi when even religious articles are not allowed. We went to church this evening and it was a nice feeling to be able to thank God and hear mass even when I am out of the country. I hope to be able to do this every Sunday even when hubby is on duty.

Now, I'm at home doing this blog and contemplating on the bag that I want and so when we go back next week to the mall with or without hubby and I'll make sure to buy the bag but I still have to convince him to get me my own credit card though.

0 comments: