Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My new Lappie




Hubby bought me a new laptop, an Acer aspire one which I have been eyeing for months now, as a Christmas, Anniversary and birthday gift as all these occasions happen in December and January. He said he was supposed to buy it for my birthday on the 19th of January but it was on sale and he's thinking that maybe it will run out of stock or go back to its original price so he bought it for me tonight. I am so loving it as it is ultra portable and even if I preferred the color pink I opted for white instead so that when hubby wants to use it, he can do so. I am a techie at heart and I love gadgets. I hope I'll have more time to update my blog with this new gadget of mine.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

congratulations! it's so small!!! i'm on the lookout myself for a more portable netbook to bring with me when i travel...

Larla Anne said...

thanks. its really portable. you should check it out.