Monday, July 11, 2011

Long Overdue post

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Have not even shared my wedding photos.Here are some....




I have just been so busy and tired at work that I did not have the time to update my blog and I was not so feeling good about my work as well, contemplating on looking for a new one but have not been so lucky in that aspect, so might as well stay at tiisin na lang as long as I get paid at the end of the month ^_^

It's sale season here again DSS (Dubai Summer Sale) Had some great finds in Mango which I'll post in a separate blog.

Been contemplating on adding an OTD (Outfit of the Day) in my blog, kaso la naman mag pic sa kin sa morning before going to work, anyway kung gusto may paraan kung ayaw may dahilan...

Till my next blog ciao!

Xoxo,

0 comments: