Monday, July 11, 2011

The start of my outfit posts....

I really want to have an OTD blog, so please bear with my poses, my makeup ( as I am really not into having them), my wet hair etc.

I will start with my usual office get ups. Our company is really not strict into office and corporate attires. As long as it is not revealing, it's okay and as it is I am in a Middle East country so we need to dress appropriately.
This is my outfit today. Blouse from Max, Pants from mommy, LV bag, Shoes from Ninewest, Accesories from Aldo

I also dress in corporate attire sometimes especially when I have interviews to attend to like my outfit below:

blazer- splash, shoes - picadilly, skirt - mango, blouse - from mommy, bag - guess
 I also love wearing dress to work. 
Dress - H and M, Cardigan - from Mommy
Posting this photos made me realize some of my clothes are from my mommy. We really have the same taste and she does buy clothes for me knowing that I will like them. She is also a fashionista, mana mana lang yan hehe...

Leaving you with me and my baby girl's outfit, boots kung boots, wore it during winter here last January.
Ciao!

Xoxo,

Larla

0 comments: