Honestly, at first I don't really understand why people are fussing over this Ipad mania same as with the Iphone or any apple products for that matter. I would choose a creative MP3 player over an Ipod Nano as I do not want to go through Itunes and prefer to just copy and paste which is what I do with my creative zen music player but times change and I am now an apple convert and we have apple overload with me having an Ipad and Iphone and my husband having an Ipod touch. Even my kids simply adore the these gadgets. My 2 yr old daughter keeps on borrowing my Iphone and it would really keep her still. She loves watching Dora in it and even the story books. She is always saying to me "I like Iphone". While other kids like dolls, toys, my daughter likes Iphone. Kids are really techie nowadays.
|This is my IPAD screenshot|
I would like to share the apps that I like in both Iphone and Ipad:
VLC media player - this is where I watch my favorite TV shows and movies without having to convert it. I'm not so sure though if this is still available in Itunes.
1. Ibooks - ebooks should be in epub file
2. Stanza - since it opens PDF file ebooks
3. Zinio - magazine reader
1. Yahoo Messenger
4. Skype - super love using skype on IPAD as I can move around while talking to my mom or dad back home and even show them the kids kahit malilikot sila.
1. Read me stories - my kids love this as the stories are read out loud
2. ABC Free
3. Talking Tom
4. Baby Babble
1. Angry Birds
2. Sleepy (HD) - I think this is only for IPAD
3. Words with Friends - me and my husband are addicted to this before
4. Hanging with Friends
1. Appshopper - gives a list of apps that are free or have price drops
2. Period Calendar
3. Fstream - to listen to music station back home
That's it for now. Hope my list helps ^_^