Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekend




Weekend just came by so fast. Tomorrow, it's back to work again. We had dinner last night with my colleagues as they had their house warming and today we went to Dubai for my other colleague's Wedding Anniversary celebration.
The group with the lovebirds on the left. Super dami ng food, sira ang diet.
 It was also an opportunity para gumala. We went to Dubai Outlet Mall as usual, d talaga pwede d pumunta dito kasi nadadaanan namin sya. Here are my weekend loots:
Hubby is nagging me to join him in the gym and to play badminton, I said yes on one condition, that I get to buy new trainers, another excuse to shop ^_^
Love the violet and pink combination
Blouse for me and the leggings with tutu for Nichole, both from Gap Kids
Love the pearl design of the blouse
Tshirts for my son from Giordano
My ultimate sale find, bag from Mango. Check out the price below
Big discount from original price
Long necklace with Eiffel Tower design
Hubby also bought himself shoes from Reebok
The little girl while waiting for mommy to finish shopping ay nag pictorial with Tatay
So happy with my loots, Top from Max, shorts from Mango and Havaianas High

0 comments: