Friday, August 12, 2011

Two Words

Two Word, "I Do"
While I was transferring music to my MP3 player, I chance again upon the song "Two Words". This was my bridal march song on our wedding last 26 February 2011. This was our 2nd wedding as we have been married already through Civil Rites last 22 December 2003.  

Our Civil Wedding, 22 December 2003. Ang payat pa namin hehehe...
Hearing it makes me so much in love again. I really feel the song depicts on what I feel at senti mode na naman ako. Super nice the song talaga. This was sung by Lea Salonga and she sang it during her wedding. Here are the lyrics.
 In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...
 Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'
 Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.
In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wonderous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'
 Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I... DO...'

Me walking down the aisle while "Two Words" is being played
Change Outfit ako sa reception
A truly happy and Memorable Day
This is it!
My family
You can read more about my wedding as posted by my sister, Karla in her blog.

1 comments: