Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year shopping finds

What better way to spend the new year than to do some new year shopping as well. I am so happy with all my shopping finds as they really are all a great deal. Before we enjoyed the holidays we made sure first that we have sent the money for donation for Typhoon Sendong victims, we have collected a total of AED 750 which we sent to GMA Kapuso Foundation.

These are my shopping finds:
This is my most super deal, a dress from h & m. I tried this dress even if it had no price and I loved it but before buying it, I asked for the price first and what a steal for only AED 10 ( Php 115/ $2). Even the cashier could not believe it so he scanned it again and voila, super sale and a really happy new year to me
dress from New Look for only AED 80 from AED 285. short in from but has a long trail at the back
Love this vest from Lee Cooper for AED 20, almost the same as my daughters outfit in my previous post
Sweatshirt, cardigan and knitted blouse for aed 20 each
necklaces from forever 21
Guess bag for AED 180. I bought this before Christmas but was not able to post it.
These are the items my hubby bought:

shorts from h and m for AED 50
rubber shoes from adidas for AED 150
jacket from reebok for AED 75
back view of the jacket
These are what I bought my son:
shirts from gap for AED 19
These are for my baby girl:
all from gap: shorts, sando, swimsuit and sandals

1 comments:

Carol Dsouza said...

Hi Larla,
Nice Selection.I hope you have enjoyed shopping. Hope for the best for this year. I hope you have used Free Discount Coupons to get discounts on shopping. You can save your expenses by using them.Happy New Year...
Regards
Carol