Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bag Addict

I am a bag addict. I love bags more than shoes coz honestly I am not comfortable wearing heels, unless it's for the office. We just finished the 1st month of 2012 and yet I already have 4 new bags. D ko pa afford yung mga designer bags talaga so I just stick to affordable bags like Mango, Aldo, Nine West etc. May bibilhin pa nga sana akong CK na messenger bag online kaso when I checked it again after magpaalam kay bossing, sold out na sya huhuhu....
Mango sling bag
Aldo Purple Bag - Hubby's gift for my bday
Aldo signature bag and wallet - hubby's advance valentine's gift
Coach Handbag which I bought from my best friend. I have yet to receive this kasi nasa Pinas pa, makukuha ko pa lang pag uwi ko in March
Will having these bags stop me from buying more for the whole year? I don't think so ^_^

2 comments:

MACY said...

i like your Aldo wallet!

Larla Anne said...

thanks sis i followed your blog