Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Honestly, I was never really a fan of Valentine's day that is until I met my husband coz I know know I already have a Valentino for life. He's not the type of person na mahilig mag gift at surprise. We usually just buy gifts for each other na pinapapili namin ang isa't isa at yung Valentine's gift namin ay advance gift na. Kaya ako naman ay super kilig sa kanyang surprise gift na d naging surprise kasi d sya nakatiis pinicturan nya at sinend sa kin hehehe....
roses and chocolate
Feeling miss universe lang ang peg with my mini bouquet
Our gift to each other
We'll be having dinner in a while and enjoy the rest of the night.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! A day to celebrate love! May those of you keep your love strong, and to those who are still looking, may it not be very long!

0 comments: