Sunday, February 26, 2012

I miss blogging

I haven't been blogging as often as I would want to, busy busyhan kasi ako. 

What's the latest with me, well me and hubby are going home to the Philippines from March 1 -10 to attend a wedding at may aayusin na mahahalagang bagay para sa aming kinabukasan ^_^ Maiiwan ang kids dito however when we come back kasama ko na ang mommy at sister ko mag vacation sila dito ng 1 month, bongga d ba mag tour of UAE sila at dahil dyan kami ng asawa ko eh naka leave din ng 1 month para mapasyal sila ng bonggang bongga. 

Ngayon naman ang aming 1st church wedding anniversary. We plan to spend it with dinner later tonight. 

Yesterday, I am one proud mommy as my son who is super shy actively participated in their science exhibition as a junior scientist. As in mega experiment sila. Lumabas syempre ang aking pagka stage mother.





In fairness feeling ko payat ako sa outfit ko na to hehe... top from Zara, skirt from Gap and wedge from H and M

0 comments: