Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pinas vacation 2012

Me and my husband had a short vacation of 10 days to the Philippines minus the kids. I will just photo blog  what we had been doing during our short stay.

Our main purpose was to see the apartment construction ongoing in Lipa Batangas.
Product of our hardwork and loan in UAE. So that when we decide to stay in Pinas for good, we have some business.
My family lives in Cavite but this is the first time that I have been to Aguinaldo Shrine.
Blouse from Mango, Shorts from h and M and Fit flops (not seen)
 
with my mom and sis, Karla
A very nice shot, pang post card lang ang peg
We also attended a wedding of my husband's nephew in Lipa Batangas.
The family of my sis in law owns Almarius grill and resort in Lipa so nakapag swimming din kami doon with my husband's family. The resort is right accross SM Lipa. Ang sarap din ng food.

Of course, we also has a honeymoon "kuno" in Puerto Galera. We only opted for overnight kasi kulang kami sa time.
Had a henna tatoo in my belly
Night life in Puerto


 
 On our last night in Lipa, hubby bonded with his brothers and sisters and we had an eat all you can buffet and videoke bonding.
On our very last day, we just had to go to Mall of Asia. A vacation would not be complete without passing by this huge mall.
Overall, it was a lovely vacation to spend quality time with hubby. We will most probably be going back again in December, enshallah!.

0 comments: