Monday, June 4, 2012

Food Blogging "Kuno"

I feel that I will have a hard time being a food blogger as I am very picky eater. I don’t eat hamburger, salads, anything with ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and all other dressings. Please excuse my attempt at food blogging.

I love Papa John's pizza, it tastes better than pizza hut coz it's not oily. We tried their new pizza, John's favorite and it was really yummy.
Yummy!
He does not eat pizza but he tried this one and liked it
She is so fond of softdrinks, not good!
 After Papa John's we decided to but some Krispy Kreme to take home and they have a new product, the doughnut holes. They are like munchkins of Dunkin Donuts but truly a lot tastier. They have flavors like French toast etc.
One happy boy who's taking home a box full of doughnut holes

0 comments: