Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reading


I was able to borrow books from the Library in hubby's workplace. I am very excited to start reading again as I have always been a bookworm. Started with Sweet Valley, Sweet Dreams, Nancy Drew a few years ago. Back then, books were not that expensive and I would usually save my school money to buy new releases. But now looking at the prices of the books, it is like triple the price before.I have also tried the ebooks, which is oftentimes free. I was able to finish the shopaholic series in my mobile phone but then my eyes would get strained. I was planning on downloading ebooks for my phone, good thing I discovered the many book choices in the library. So now, I am able to continue the joy of reading especially that I have so much time to spare being a stay at home mom.

0 comments: