Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I want for Christmas....


Here in the UAE , Christmas is not quite celebrated unlike in the Philippines. If I were in the Philippines now I would have already bought Christmas gifts as early as October but now no gifts at all except for Nichos as I bought him Ben 10 toys when we were in Dubai and kept it for Christmas but for anyone else no gifts were bought. I asked hubby what he wanted although I do not have my own money to buy him what he wants, its the thought that I asked him hehe. Our anniversary also falls near Christmas day which is the 22nd of December, we'll be 5 years by then. I got my early Christmas, anniversary and birthday gift which is our baby, I'm 15 weeks pregnant. I told hubby what I wanted for Christmas and it is a mini laptop, I really want an Acer Aspire One laptop. Well, if he does get this for me which I hope he will, I'll be more than happy as you know I love to surf the net and with me pregnant I would love not to get up anymore and use this desktop but have my own laptop instead. Hubby already bought himself a Sony Ericson G900 mobile as a gift to himself. Well its just material things what really matters is that we're all together as Family with or without the gifts.

No specific plans yet for Christmas but as long as we're together that's all that matters.

0 comments: