Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm back

It's been a while since I last updated this blog. I guess I got busy and lazy as well but now I'm trying to catch up and post what ever has been going on in my world.

My last post was about me getting my driving license, well I have it for quite some time now and with my own car then I would definitely be able to hone my driving skills. 

We went on vacation to the Phils last Jan. - February. Haven't been home for 2 years so it was really fun although we only stayed for 3 weeks. 4 days was spent in HK and Macau with my Hubby, I will try to do a separate post about that vacation.

Nichole has turned  last 07 May 2010. We celebrated in McDonalds Bawadi Mall.Time does indeed fly so fast, our princess is already 1although people say she's small for her age. I'm really excited for her to start walking.

Most of my time are spent with work, my kids and facebook. Although not much with Facebook now as I only play 3 games (Cafe World, Barn Buddy and Mall World). I found a new addiction which is playing Nintendo Wii and is catching up on Gossip Girl and the new series which I have grown to love and enjoy, Glee.

I'll really try best to keep my blog alive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back sis. May pa den so belated Happy Mother's Day! :)

Larla Anne said...

thanks sis you too happy mother's day. sana ma maintain ko na ulit mag update ng blog hehe...