Friday, August 5, 2011

Fine Dining

I have won a dinner voucher for 4 in Mercure Hotel, Jebel Hafeet yesterday courtesy of Oasis Living Magazine which I have mentioned in my earlier blog post. Anyway, we went there tonight. For starters, the hotel is on top of the mountain, mala zigzag road papuntang Baguio ang daan. It is a unique mountain oasis resort with a nice view of Al Ain. I have been there before as we celebrated our office end of year party in the same hotel. Medyo scary ang pag akyat at baba kasi matarik ang daan.

My son enjoyed the dinner at there is a variety of food although it is mostly Arabic food that is why I did not eat much, d talaga sulit sa akin ang buffet. It was still a nice experience to enjoy fine dining and since my hubby is practicing using his DSLR it was an opportunity for picture taking. For me I enjoyed it as I was able to spend time with my family and to dress up. I have tons of dresses that I have not worn yet as there is no opportunity to do so. Mind you, my little girl wanted to wear a gown as in yung suot nyang pang flower girl sa wedding day namin buti na lang nauto at pumayag na dress na lang ang isuot. Grabe manang mana talaga sa ina ayaw magpatalbog ng anak ko.
Nichos enjoying the food
My chinese baby loves the watermelon
Nichole's chinese outfit

Maxi dress from Tiyangge, Bag - Juicy, Flats - Mario D' Boro

Ang arte talaga

0 comments: