Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 8th

8 years ago on this same date at Island Cove, Kawit, Cavite, I married the love of my life.

Ang payat pa namin dito, I am 2 months pregnant here
Totoy at Nene
7 years after, we had our church wedding, last 26 February 2011.

At the church
Reception
At eto na kami ngayon....These photos were taken after our Year End Party at the office last Friday, which I have yet to blog.

 Looking at this photo's nothing has changed, we might have gained weight but the love I feel for my hubby is still the same as the first time I said "yes" to him, it even grows stronger everyday.

 I look forward to a lifetime together and I always hope and pray that we grow old together with the kids. 8 is just a number, what is most important is the love and respect you have for each other no matter how many years have gone by.

0 comments: