Friday, December 23, 2011

How we spent our Anniversary

Yesterday was our 8th year anniversary, we decided to spend it in Dubai. We booked a hotel for 1 night and had a dhow cruise dinner and gimik afterwards.

These are the gifts, parang exchange gift lang parehong watch regalo namin sa isa't isa.
loving my gift
Will photo blog the rest of our anniv date.
Getting ready for our dinner date
waiting to board the cruise
at the cruise
After the dhow cruise, we went to a bar, Club 7 for some partying and drinks.
And here are my outfit posts:
I had to go to work that day, half day ako and this is what I wore to office, parang magpaparty lang hehe..
My outfit for our date
before checking out
Photo muna before checking out.
Love this photo of us
Overall, it was indeed an enjoyable and fun day for us. We get to spend time alone with each other and celebrate 8 yrs of marriage bliss.

0 comments: